Get the evidence of unpaid wages with the habit of shooting!

• 최고관리자 (121.♡.204.119)
  • 03-08

Get the evidence of unpaid wages with the habit of shooting!

Consultation type

1 wage

residence

Changnyeong -gun

nationality

vietnam

Residence

Unregistered

Consultation

Mr. C is an unregistered worker and visits the center on January 21, 2024. I worked at Changnyeong -gun's workplace at 2023. 11.11 ~ 2023. 12. 1, and I did not receive wages of 6.5 days in November and one day in December.

Process

and

result

[1/21]

Mr. C visits the center and accepts wages. I contacted the employer and gave me all the wages to be paid. The client wants to calm down the Labor Office, so he needs to work with evidence related to work.

[1/29]

The client returns to the center. The salary statement has not been received. The commute record card is not taken by the workers, but the manager looks at the workers and the manager records it in the table. The client is said to have only a picture of the day he worked on the calendar. I asked for help with the complaint, and first sent a complaint to the Labor Office.

[2/2]

He attended and stated with the client at the Labor Administration. The employer was investigated on another day. At this time, the employer came with the work department and insisted that "November paid was paid and the December salary did not give one day."

[2/19]

The Labor Office requested an additional investigation and attended with the client. The labor inspector says that the client's hand written by hand is written every day, or he does not know whether he wrote it all at once in memory.

Eventually, due to lack of evidence, it was recognized only for one day. The client says he is unhappy because he does not receive the price even if he works hard, but there is no other way.

Majority

And

Leave the evidence well to help you when you have a wage. It is not evidence that the employer talked only by saying, "I will give you all later." This is because you can't go back to the past on a time machine.

-Did you record your commute time on a notepad or calendar app on your smartphone?

-Did you record your commute time with your notebook or calendar?

This record is weak as evidence.

If the employer did not provide any evidence, the hand -written record may be a reference, but it can not be a certain evidence because it can be said that it may have been recorded at once.

If there is no salary statement and it is difficult to secure a commute time (working hours),

Set the “Location” in the smartphone camera settings and enter <Habit for Shooting>!

It is more evidence than the record written by the picture!

One chapter, one chapter while going to work. Take a picture to see the workplace. Or take a work suit and take 1 picture before work. If this doesn't work, take a picture once a day. Since the time and place of taking pictures are left, it is more powerful evidence than hand -written data.

자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.