Unregistered residents can also report to the Labor Office if they hav…

• 최고관리자 (121.♡.204.119)
  • 03-08

Unregistered residents can also report to the Labor Office if they have been damaged by wages.

Consultation type

severance pay

residence

Changwon

nationality

china

Residence

Unregistered

Consultation

Mr. C is 2013.01.01. ~ 2023.11.08. I worked as a cook at a restaurant in Changwon for about 10 years, but I did not receive severance pay. 2023.11.22. Requested the center to visit.

Process

and

result

23/11/22

Mr. C visits the center and receives consultation.

I contacted the restaurant owner, but the employer is not willing to pay the retirement allowance.

Since the employer is not willing to pay, it is noted that it should be calmed down to the Labor Office by collecting records related to work (past salary payment specifications, etc.).

Mr. C asked, "Can I report it to the Labor Office if I didn't get a retirement allowance?"

12/1

The client returned with the data and received a complaint with the Changwon Labor Administration.

12/8

I have been contacted by the Labor Office. The employer wants to agree to solve it.

By the end of December, he promised to divide the retirement allowance (14 million).

12/13

Mr. C received 10.5 million won from the employer over two times (7 million won, 3.5 million won).

On the evening of the 13th, we received an additional 3.5 million won deposit and confirmed that we received the full amount of severance pay.

12/14 Submitted to the Labor Administration and finished the consultation.

Majority

And

If you do not receive wages or severance pay even if you are unregistered, you can report it to relevant agencies such as the Labor Office to ask for help. It is very important to keep your work records such as working hours and pay statements.

The employer (employer) has been working with the unregistered resident to work together, and many people are worried that they will be disadvantaged if they ask the employer to pay the salary. In addition, there are many cases where the employer is exploited to take the unregistered resident, and he does not take the responsibility of it, and rather does not pay unpaid wages with the unregistered residence, or ends the agreement on a very small amount.

자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.