What is the reason for the change of workplace?

• 최고관리자 (121.♡.204.119)
  • 03-08

What is the reason for the change of workplace?

<Example of consultation*>

The workplace we are working now has paid wages late last year. Last year, I paid a few times later, so I and my colleagues protested to my employer. This year, only the basic salary is paid on the monthly salary, and the extended work allowance is later paid later. Recently, the basic salary is also paid late. Can I change the business place?

* Example Source: Daily Legal Counseling School Data Book for Supporting Residents of Gyeongnam Foreign Residents (2023.2)

As the example above, many migrant workers ask if they can change the workplace. In principle, migrant workers are prohibited, but they are allowed in the case of the exceptions set by the law. The number of changes allowed is '3 times for the first three years, twice a year 10 months after re -employment,' which may be included in the number of changes allowed or not.

As a result, we will guide you one after another from the allowable reason (= not the responsibility of foreign workers) that are not included in the number of changes in the workplace. ☞ For more information, please refer to the Ministry of Employment and Labor.

Payment or payment delay: Application within 4 months from the date of payment or payment delay.

· If you do not pay or delay the amount of more than 30% of the monthly wage for two months

· If you do not pay or delay more than 30% of the monthly wage or more

· If you do not pay or delay the amount of more than 10% of the monthly wage for four months

· If you do not pay or delay more than 10% of the monthly wage or more than 4 times

· If the payment is paid under the minimum wage under the 「Minimum Wage Act」

Lower working conditions: Application within 4 months from the date of poor working conditions.

· If it is presented when hiring or reduced the wage or working hours that were generally applied after hiring, if it is more than 2 months before the application date for change of workplace change

Unauthorized change of working conditions

· If you have been presented or delayed for more than 2 hours without the consent of foreign workers, the working hours that were presented or generally applied after hiring, if it lasted for more than one month during the year before the application date of the workplace change.

** Even if the employer claims that the employer agreed, the business owner's claim is not established if he did not agree.

자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.