Guaranteed high profits ? Beware of investment scams !

• 최고관리자 (121.♡.204.119)
  • 03-08

Guaranteed high profits Beware of investment scams !

Recently, Mr. J , a foreign resident who was the victim of an investment fraud , asked for help . In other words , I have known Mr. A for several years , who always dresses up nicely and drives an expensive car . One day , Mr. A said to Mr. J , “ There is a place I am investing in, and the rate of return is high . He reportedly advised, “I will guarantee you a 10% return every month , so leave your money with me . ” I deposited a small amount and the proceeds were deposited as promised . Accordingly, Mr. J borrowed money from his family and acquaintances, received investment funds from his friends, and ended up investing hundreds of millions of won in Mr. A. However, soon after, Mr. A lost contact and disappeared .

At Mr. J 's request to file a criminal complaint with the help of a lawyer, we introduced him to a lawyer , but it was very unfortunate that relief for such damage is often not easy .

Like Mr. A above , the act of attracting investment funds from people by offering high returns without being a legitimate financial institution ( bank , securities company, etc. ) is called “ quasi-receipt activity . ” This is a serious crime punishable by up to 5 years in prison or a fine of up to 50 million won . Quasi-receipt acts are punished for the act alone even if no property damage occurs . Since it is an act of deliberately deceiving people to gain property, it is often punished as a fraud . However, even if the perpetrator is criminally punished , it is very difficult to receive relief for all damages .

There is no investment that guarantees high returns . Be sure to be skeptical and careful when an investment proposal is made with sweet words that say you can make a lot of money !

□ In this case , suspect pseudo-receipt activity !

- When recommending an investment with the promise of ‘ high returns ’ and ‘ principal guarantee ’

- When recommending investment by showing expensive luxury goods or boasting of profits ( proof shot, etc. )

- When recommending an investment by requesting personal credit information such as account opening , copy of ID , card information, etc.

- When recommending investment while emphasizing business registration that is not related to financial institution licensing

- When recommending investment by mobilizing famous celebrities or showing off friendship with political figures

- When recommending investment while emphasizing the conclusion of a business partnership (MOU) with a foreign government that is difficult to confirm ...

□ Consultation and damage reporting related to similar receiving activities

Financial Supervisory Service Microfinance Support Team : 1332 without area code ( click here for online consultation and reporting )

자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.